Authority reports are reports commissioned by courts and prosecutors in civil and criminal cases.
The points to be clarified, the questions of proof, are given by the authority. These are just as varied as the cases
with which the courts and prosecutors deal.
- Checking the functionality and / or detection of defects on PC systems and servers
- Checking the compatibility of deployed hardware
- Checking the functionality and / or detection of software defects, especially on Windows and Linux systems
- Checking the compatibility of software
- Evaluation of damage to computer systems
- Evaluation of data carriers regarding wanted features
- Evaluation of hardware and software in case of product counterfeiting, copyright or license infringements
- Documentation of data manipulations, e.g. after unlawful access
- Documentation of user activities, e.g. in the case of theft of intellectual property